Our summer holiday program for kids – Solve It @ Your Library! – will be kicking off on 20 December 2021 and continuing until the end of January 2022.
There are heaps of things for the kids to Solve It @ Your Library this summer… They can discover what to read, where to find answers, what to do, how to have FUN! And the more time they spend reading, the more chances they have to win a Nintendo Switch!
Drop into to your local library to pick up a Solve It @ Your Library reading and activity booklet or download a copy here. Remember to register with your local library to enter the competition.
Parents can also enjoy a well-earned break, as we have loads of fun Libraries Tasmania activities and workshops to keep the kids busy and entertained across the summer! Watch out for these exciting kids’ activities at your local library:
- Fossil Fun, Crystal Creation, Geological Board Game or Adventure Trail at Devonport Library
- Fossil Fun, and Adventure Trail at Ulverstone Library
- The Mystery of Haunted Houses, Summer Holiday Storytime or Secret Messages at Launceston Library
- The Zoetrope – Motion Pictures, or Set the Scene at Longford Library
- LEGO Challenge at St Helens
- Pollinators at Huonville Library
- Wood weaving with Bunnings, Flying Machines, or Dot & Dash at Rosny Library
- Library Bunting at Hobart Library
To find out what else is on offer and to register, search for Libraries Tasmania on Eventbrite, or contact your local library. Bookings are essential.